Attaching an Awning to a 20cm insulated wall

Sponsored Links
I think you need some input from an engineer, that looks like a concrete beam and it might not be the best idea to bang 36 big holes into it. I also think you need something more rigid (fabricated from steel plates) to stop the thing sagging on the ends of the bolts:
1594750096620521006204410141246.jpg

It's not just holding it up, you have to account for the wind load etc.

You can get little "boots" that stop you losing too much resin into the blocks

I think you need some input from an engineer, that looks like a concrete beam and it might not be the best idea to bang 36 big holes into it. I also think you need something more rigid (fabricated from steel plates) to stop the thing sagging on the ends of the bolts:
View attachment 198996

View attachment 198996

Just checked with the construction company and they confirmed that the beam is reinforced concrete. as to your suggestion, I had something like this mind

IMG_2756.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back