B and Q Bamboo flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know mentioning B & Q on here isn't a good idea ;)

Anyone had any experience of this flooring?

Easy to lay or should I look elsewhere?

Ta

Sponsored Links
last lot i fitted came from makro a tad cheaper than B&Q
although have used the french wood flooring from B&Q both were straight forward.

its crap look about on the internet and go for the 'strand woven bamboo' instead it might be a tad more expensive but much better quality and alot less will go wrong with it

Sponsored Links
There are people who run down B&Q products just because they are sold by B&Q.

They are a retailer and don't make anything themselves - even their branded stuff.

Just fitted an Engineered oak floor from there - very well made, easy to fit, looks good down, stamped made in Germany on the back of each board!

Look at the quality of the product and ignore the fact that B&Q are selling it.

Note - SOME of their products are rubbish.

There are people who run down B&Q products just because they are sold by B&Q.

They are a retailer and don't make anything themselves - even their branded stuff.

Just fitted an Engineered oak floor from there - very well made, easy to fit, looks good down, stamped made in Germany on the back of each board!

Look at the quality of the product and ignore the fact that B&Q are selling it.

Note - SOME of their products are rubbish.

I wasn,t slagging B Q off i was slagging the bamboo they sell is crap.

for b q being such a massive store the don,t half rip people off. I used to work for a small flooring firm who had wood in their showroom which BQ also had the exact same flooring in the exact same packaging And BQ were selling it for £22m2 dearer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back