B & Q Bargain

Just been in contact with B&Q Head Office. I have reserved their entire stock for the next year.

I'm now your local supplier Rob :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll swap you three sockets for that MEM breaker you were after :LOL:

Matty, for the sake of what they cost, I'd stick them in for stuff like that, although like you say, I would have thought the transformer should afford some protection to your equipment.

Sponsored Links
o another one, do i need a socket for each bit of stereo etc, or can i plug one of them 4 way extension leads in the filter socket.

Guess the second answer as you protecting whats plugged in.

Is there not some sort of filter that be wired into the tails etc to protect the whole house?

Sponsored Links
You will be fine plugging a four way lead into the socket.

You can get a TVSS for you mains. I have one, but not sure how it would actually stop a surge. :confused:

Bought a couple from BnQ in glasgow, thanks for the heads up

Althought it was a hassle at the till when the barcode wasn't recognised, but at that price I suppose its worth it :LOL:

It takes the people at the till a while to realise that the BIG handwritten label stuck on the side of the box is the product code assigned to this special sale, and has to be entered manually. Still worth the wait. I'm hoping that this surplus product disappears soon though. Else there'll be a glut of them on eBay!

By the way, I saw the spare capsule module (for when the existing one blows up) on sale on the internet for over £18.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back