Back boiler...

• Thread starter Female Plumber
  • Start date
Well Done FP

Nicely done

as has been said worth looking into the causes of the spillage just in case its summink simple to sort.

Nickso I hope you feel better soon mate

:)

Sponsored Links
Flipping heck.. feel like I've been pounded on abit there!! May just stick to asking my tutor in the future! Or maybe I've got the wrong idea. The cust wants the BBU ripping out anyway.. it was really just having the hot water running off the immersion I was wanting a second opinion on. Just don't want anything coming back and biting me on the bum.. just wanted a bit more experienced advice.

Human Plumber.. forget that I'm female!!!

All discussions on gas regulations and interpretations are better placed in the Combustion Chamber and not in public view.

Nikso, I believe that males and females should be treated equally in the workplace based on their own merits.

Tony

I agree with Tony on this one this is for the combustion chamber :LOL:

I'd never heard of the combustion chamber.. I DEFINATELY have now though! :LOL: Consider me told!! I've registered with it now!! Go easy with me guys! :D

Sponsored Links
Yeah, get in there quick, FP, There's a queue of blokes waiting to bite you on the bum in private :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back