Baffled - Earth reading live

Hi Smithson

I have added an extra earth connection to another earthing point under the floorboards.

Sponsored Links
with accessable joints i take it!?! not just randomly hidden under the floorboard to be hidden by laminate later!

either way doesnt sound the best, sounds like youve hidden a fault and when its tested properly at the CU end its going to confuse an electrician no end.

No Smithy

Being Part Pd I wouldn't do it any other way.
All accessible.

Sponsored Links
Smiths'

Part P through Domestic Installers Qualification not C&G.
I was sick of paying £40 for inspections and £150 for PIRs and £20 an hour for someone to come out and tell me I had to spend another £20 an hour to diagnose what I already knew was the problem.

2391 next.
NIC registered if your curious.

You checking up on me?

No offence taken

Some on this site regard me as a glorified kitchen fitter or worse. I have to say when I see some of the work done by so called C&G qualified sparkys it horrifies me.
Qualification doesn't always signify quality of work.

Just fighting my corner.

Let me know if you need any inspections or PIRs doing....... :)

Desie said:
You checking up on me?
yes, lol.
Desie said:
Part P through Domestic Installers Qualification not C&G.
I was sick of paying £40 for inspections and £150 for PIRs and £20 an hour for someone to come out and tell me I had to spend another £20 an hour to diagnose what I already knew was the problem.
there are a lot of well experience sparks not pp registered, it seamed out of place that someone with not a lot of experience (compared to a full time spark) would be registered. part p was well neaded for a lot of things but a pain for a lot of people (like yourself) good on you for doing the right thing and working with it rather than ignoring it and moaning about it.

"If God had meant you to moan he'd have taken your teeth away"
- Life of Brian.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back