Bal single part flexible adhesive How much?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey there

How much should you be paying for 20kg of the above product? Where is the best/cheapest place to get it from?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
hey there

How much should you be paying for 20kg of the above product? Where is the best/cheapest place to get it from?

Cheers
Hi,
i pay 22 pounds for a 20kg bag (trade price) so prob about 44 pounds per bag,it is very good but there are lots of diff makes out there not just bal.Topps Tiles own brand spf is very good and alot cheaper,best to shop around and play one supplier off the other see if they will price match etc and also check if any are on offer.
Hope this helps

If you visit trades direct, they offer good Bal prices to public.

However they also offer the Profix product, which I'm led to believe is made in same factory as the Bal and Dunlop products just without the warranty and technical support that comes with BAL.

I've used the Profix single part flex adhsevie and their wide joint grout for a few flooring areas. Been very pleased with it on the limited work thus far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back