Ball park figure for 7 rad & boiler install??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I understand installation costs can vary, but there must be a rough guideline so I know what to expect...

Looking for a condensing boiler & 7 rads in a terraced house with 2 bed & bathroom upstairs; dining room, living room, hallway and downstairs toilet.... have absoultuely no idea what pallpark figures should be...

ANy guestimates would be good...

Sponsored Links
How long is a peice of string?!......guesstimate between 2k - 4k dependent on boiler, ease of access, gas run, flueing etc etc etc with a ballpark 2.5-3.5 being around the median

Sponsored Links
Hampshire...

Thanks for those figures, really helpful.. just needed a very rough idea, as didnt have a clue!!

7500 euros, a PAYG mobile number to contact me, a white van with no signage and we will say nowt to the social, the tax man, and the corgi

if you are within 30 miles of Southampton i could do you a quote.
we tend to use vaillant boilers as our prefered fit, but happy to quote on others
would not quote or fit Ideal, Ferroli or Halstead otherwise most others we would.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back