Banned from posting in some threads. What is the reason or explanation for this?

A perfect example of my posting being restricted for innocuous, scrutinising comments of biased opinions, whereas direct dishonest abuse is allowed to be directed at me without restraint by the mods.

It was directed at Roy Bloom.

Sponsored Links
A perfect example of my posting being restricted for innocuous, scrutinising comments of biased opinions, whereas direct dishonest abuse is allowed to be directed at me without restraint by the mods.
I've not referenced your user name (space junkie) in any way, so how could this be abuse directed at you? Unless you admit that you've created a new user name to circumvent the forum rules?

Space Junkie obviously knows how to wind people up and not take heed of internet forum courtesy

Sponsored Links
Feck me, he's not posted for over 5 hours now. A record for him(my).

Even after trying to be extremely patient with this guy, I still don’t understand his motivation. Sometimes he appears really clever. At other times, it seems he can’t understand the most basic information. Was he just trolling me? Is he simply incredibly stubborn? Something else?

Even after trying to be extremely patient with this guy, I still don’t understand his motivation. Sometimes he appears really clever. At other times, it seems he can’t understand the most basic information. Was he just trolling me? Is he simply incredibly stubborn? Something else?

Something else.

I see I've been excluded from some discussions without warning, without explanation, and for no apparent reason.

Evidently the mods consider some people's contributions are more important than others. or that some members need some assistance in their argument by excluding some relevant scrutinising counter arguments.

And the crowning hypocrisy is that there are many complaints about creating equality and an even playing field. This forum is obviously not an even playing field, and equality of opinion is furthest from the mods mind and behaviour.

In addition many are allowed to be excessively abusive without any restraint from the mods, but criticism of such abuse, by me, is not tolerated.

Without doubt, the this forum is a mouthpiece for some, and counter arguments are not allowed.
This is very Ban-esque.

It’s not like you’ve not been here before
He comes here to be centre of attention and argue with people.

giphy.gif

Sponsored Links
Back