Banning members

A bit like the deception of multiple usernames.
Take that redherring chap, using the term 'duck' not so commonly used except in Staffordshire, that is.:LOL:

Birdwatchers regularly use the term duck. You do lead a sheltered life, Terrylene, me old fruit.
So do plane spotters when they're too close. ;)
So do the "chasse". Only then it's "canard" or "sanglier" or "chevruille" or "biche" etc.

I'll remember that when I'm on my last glass of sanglier.
You don't drink it, You roast it and eat it. You're thinking of sangria which is Spanish.

I know that, it was my attempt at humour.
Though I do prefer tinto de verano
My favourite is Rioja. Sadly it's not easily available, except in the "caves" in my neck of the woods.
Oops. is that another Staffordshire expression?
A nice Rioja with Casara and plenty of Tia Maria served with ice. Try it some time.
Sacre bleu! No way. I'm not going to spoil a nice Rioja. A cheap rosé, cheap white, even a cheap red but no way will I spoil a nice Rioja, or any nice red for that matter.
BTW, what's casara? I've never heard of it. Do you mean cascara or casera?

Sponsored Links
Well at least it hasn't been deleted. However, I am still wondering why one member has been banned whilst another remains under several pseudonyms.

As I said:
"I suspect that if I do receive an answer at all, it will be along the lines that 'such things may not be discussed' - or perhaps this thread will disappear completely! If so, I can only assume that banning and censoring only occurs in one specific direction."

So I have my answer.
Maybe, just maybe, your suspicions and assumptions are incorrect.
When I say something like "we're out to get you.....well at least one of me is ;)" you could take it in the spirit in which it is given.

I often question my own assumptions first.
Only when I'm sure that my assumption is a fair assessment do I base my actions on my assumptions. Of course even then I can be persuaded that my assumption were incorrect.

But you're going off in the boring and repetitive direction again. :rolleyes:

Red wine and lemonade. Roughly translated as summer wine. Not to my personal taste.

Sponsored Links
If I'm after a cold alcoholic drink, especially on the terrasse, in the sun, I'll usually go for a "panaché" (shandy), or a local cider (of which there are numerous, very cold of course) or a straight cold white wine (Burgundy or Sauvignon)
But I suppose we're all driven by what is available locally and normal.

La Casara is the brand/company name which has a few different tasting sodas but if you ask for Casara you generally get the original soda.

It's a nice refreshing drink that's a nice addition to a lazy day in the sun.

Sponsored Links
Back