Banning members

JBR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a genuine question for JD, to which I'd really appreciate an honest answer.

I understand that Handyjack has been banned and I assume that it was for his attempting to return to the forum under a different username. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If such is the case, I'd like to know why Dropclanger has not been banned for doing exactly the same thing, in fact for successfully doing that a number of times in the past and continuing to appear here even now under several different usernames.

I suspect that if I do receive an answer at all, it will be along the lines that 'such things may not be discussed' - or perhaps this thread will disappear completely! If so, I can only assume that banning and censoring only occurs in one specific direction.

Hopefully, what I am posting will not be seen as offensive or racist, although it may be deemed as unacceptable because I am questioning the decision of a mod!

Sponsored Links
A bit like the deception of multiple usernames.
Take that redherring chap, using the term 'duck' not so commonly used except in Staffordshire, that is.:LOL:

Take that redherring chap, using the term 'duck' not so commonly used except in Staffordshire, that is.:LOL:
Perhaps I ought to use "canard" next time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Perhaps if I'd used "mon petit chou" that would have been OK? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Birdwatchers regularly use the term duck. You do lead a sheltered life, Terrylene, me old fruit.

Birdwatchers regularly use the term duck. You do lead a sheltered life, Terrylene, me old fruit.
So do plane spotters when they're too close. ;)
So do the "chasse". Only then it's "canard" or "sanglier" or "chevruille" or "biche" etc.

So do the "chasse". Only then it's "canard" or "sanglier" or "chevruille" or "biche" etc.

I'll remember that when I'm on my last glass of sanglier.

You don't drink it, You roast it and eat it. You're thinking of sangria which is Spanish.

You don't drink it, You roast it and eat it. You're thinking of sangria which is Spanish.

I know that, it was my attempt at humour.
Though I do prefer tinto de verano

My favourite is Rioja. Sadly it's not easily available, except in the "caves" in my neck of the woods.
Oops. is that another Staffordshire expression?

My favourite is Rioja. Sadly it's not easily available, except in the "caves" in my neck of the woods.
Oops. is that another Staffordshire expression?
A nice Rioja with Casara and plenty of Tia Maria served with ice. Try it some time.

Well at least it hasn't been deleted. However, I am still wondering why one member has been banned whilst another remains under several pseudonyms.

As I said:
"I suspect that if I do receive an answer at all, it will be along the lines that 'such things may not be discussed' - or perhaps this thread will disappear completely! If so, I can only assume that banning and censoring only occurs in one specific direction."

So I have my answer.

Sponsored Links
Back