Baroness Scotland.

Should Barroness Scotland go?

• Yes. She should be sacked.

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Yes, but she should voluntarily resign.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No. It wasn't her fault she was duped.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No. She is a black woman in the House of Lords and we need her.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
She's the Attorney General found to be employing an illegal immigrant.
Should she go?

Sponsored Links
about time some one in ultimate authority took the ultimate responsiblity

they seem to get all the perks without any responsiblity these days

Do one love and take gordy with you

Memo to self:

If I get into trouble with the law I just have to remember that . . . .

. . . . . "she fully accepted that she had made a "technical breach of the rules" and apologised for "this inadvertent error".

So breaking the law is just a "technical breach of the rules". (nice phrase).

Sponsored Links
Baroness Scotland found to have employed a housekeeper who was not legally allowed to work in the UK.

Just a thought, BUT has anyone checked that the Baroness is legally allowed to work in the UK? I bet not!

A complete fudge and the press has fallen for it.

She sacked the cleaner (after exposure by the Mail) for an expired visa which means she employed her illegally. Then she is fined for a technicality of not photocopying her docs..

She will hang on to the job (for the money) as long as she can, then go quietly with a massive golden-handshake and a humungusly inflated pension that we will not be told about.

How can one of the heads of the British legal or justice industry not be sacked for breaking the law? It's not a parking offence.

Its been proved and demonstrated, that the lowest of the lowest scum in this country are our elected scum.

So any one else deserves respect, at least her cleaner was doing something useful.

Because political standards are at their lowest ever.

There are no politcal standards when we are given the choice of voting for one lying bunch of deceitful barsterds or another bunch of lying deceitful basterds.

Do not understand why people bother to vote, your gettin shafted either way,government is bent. period.

This is why i hate to work legally, to pay them silly wages to people in government who are so incompitent(sp) at there job, i can do the same job for half the money.

Benifit Thieves Beware: The MPs beat you to it.

Sponsored Links
Back