Base - slightly out of square

I built this base and measured everything diligently as I went along.

View attachment 423492

When I measure from corner to corner, there is a 1cm difference. I’ve tried kicking it in the corner but that knocks it out on the other end.

Is there a better way to do this?
5mm out off square is zero in reallity[+5 and-5 as you average out]
it may be 100% square but a small dip or rize mid point corner to corner can also cause a wrong reading
 
Last edited:
UPDATE - following your advice, I did a couple of things today. Temporarily screwed on the OSB boards and pulled them on slightly to square each section up. I also put this string line and checked along the length. All looking good. Thanks again
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9236.png
    IMG_9236.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 3

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top