Bathroom floor uneven for vanity units

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am currently installing the new vanity units (basin and toilet units. They are 2 different units which sit next to each other. The sink then plops on top of them both. This is the pic if it helps.

My problem is the the floor boards are not level - They have been hacked about so much from people jigsawing out areas to access pipes, and some areas have been refilled with wood that is slightly different depths.

Now the margins are not huge! To be honest, you would not even notice by eye - but it has to be nice and level if not the sink rocks - as it sits across both.

I have just plumbed the toilet it - so unless I really have to I don't want to take it out again (jesus getting the pan connector on was like wrestling a python). But if I have to...then so be it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Would use sheets of wood fitted to level the height. Then possibly install a sheet all the way under the vanity unit once the level has been achieved.
It sounds like the levels are only slightly out, I would then use a bead of silicone across the bottom to improve the visual appeal if needed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back