Bathroom Flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Just finished fitting a bathroom at my daughters house and now it's time to install a floor covering. It would have been better to do this first, but she couldn't decide what to choose...

Anyway, here is what I have:

If the floor would have been totally flat, I'd probably put down some ply and a water resistant laminate/vinyl, but there's that step to deal with. What would you do?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Take the wood of the front of the step, put your floor down the trim that frontage to suit and refit

Vinyl unless you like changing water damaged laminate .My personal preference would be tile.

Sponsored Links
Thanks all for your suggestions. My daughter has chosen some Quickstep signature hydroseal laminate and I've decided to pay for a local supplier to fit and provide a guarantee. I'll post pictures when it's fitted

You got lucky Getting that. They must of had some stock as no production of that range till December. I have 3 jobs waiting for it.

best lamainte ever made.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back