Bathroom Infrared Heater Switch Repair…

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I have an infrared bathroom heater which hasn’t been used much and a little while ago the pull cord snapped.

So it being the long weekend I decided to tackle some of the smaller odd jobs needing doing around the house and last one is this.

There is nothing functionally wrong with the heater itself, but when removing the main pull cord assembly the spring popped out and now I can’t get it working back together & can’t seem to workout how the bottom pieces go in so that once the cord is pulled it springs back up in order to cycle through the heat settings (Off/1/2/3/Off)

Has encountered something like this before and knows how it all goes back together as I can’t seem to for the life of me workout how the spring attaches back so it’s tension mounted in order to spring back.

Thanks in advance guys

Attachments

• IMG_3455.jpeg
    IMG_3455.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3456.jpeg
    IMG_3456.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3457.jpeg
    IMG_3457.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3458.jpeg
    IMG_3458.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 30
Sponsored Links
Buy an identical replacement and work out the connections from that.

Blup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back