Bathroom Wall Panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've put this in the plumbing forum in the hope it might collect replies from bathroom creators in the wider sense but if it should be in a different forum then I'll request from the moderator, it be moved. The general DIY can be a bit of a graveyard and that was 2nd choice.

I'm doing another project with Multipanels (laminated plywood 11mm thick) and am looking for a two part plastic corner profile both internal and external. Multipanel themselves only do one part aluminium trims which do not allow the freedom necessary to fit the various panels for our design.

I used, last time Mermaid trims which are fine, as it is a similar product but the prices is now £24 a 2.4m length which is a lot for what is a simple extrusion.

Does anyone know of any other two part plastic trims that I might investigate?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Hi try one of the major tile distributers and stockist i have seen internal corner profiles in white and tiles go up to around 12 mm it might be worth a try

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back