Baumatic timer module

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

I have a Baumatic B724SS-A double oven and the timer module has gone faulty. It stopped working, with the display completely blank, and in that state disabled the oven entirely. I switched off the mains, took the oven out and checked the look of the connections etc and everything seemed fine. Put it back together and it worked again-for a few days, then stopped again. We’ve limped on with switching it off periodically, sometimes it works but sometimes we get intermittent different parts lighting up, or it works for a few minutes the switches off.

I haven’t yet found anyone selling the exact part, but see similar modules varying from £50 to £300. At the top end it wouldn’t be worth it as it’s probably ten years old, but at the cheaper end it would be. Or can I bypass it and just use the oven in manual mode?

Sponsored Links
Or can I bypass it and just use the oven in manual mode?
Unless you actually want the timer function, do that.
The module typically just connects two wires together to activate the rest of the oven - locate those and join them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back