Baxi Argenta 32 and Nest Gen3

Remove the jumper from the X10 ON / OFF OT / RU input of the CU-OH01.2 printed circuit board. Connect the room temperature thermostat or the ambient temperature probe to the X10 ON / OFF OT / RU input on the board printed circuit CU-OH01.

That is a direct translation from the installation manual, at X10 on the PCB there is an orange plug with a pic of a padlock, remove the white link and connect your nest to these, I am not sure if it supports OT open therm protocol, but you can try it, if not just connect it as on/off , let me know if that works

Sponsored Links
Sorry the manual is as clear as mud, where do the two wires in RBUS go to, the manual is saying you connect the room thermostat to these

hi Ian, the R Bus connector when new just had a jumper across it, i believe that this is for the Baxi usense remote unit.... which is what i should have purchased :)
i'm away for a few days now but will try what you suggested in the last message as soon as i get back.
many thanks again
Colin

Sponsored Links
According to the instructions you remove the link in the RBUS and connect the room thermostat, yours has wires going into it so it must be connected to some sort of room thermostat or ambient sensor, this si where the hive should be connected to

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back