Baxi Boiler Diaphragm Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a Baxi combi boiler and I'm having problems with the hot water.

When the heating is on I have no problem and can get hot water but at other times it is very hit and miss. As well when I am running the tap at a low flow I can get hot water.

I have been told that this is probably an issue with the diaphragm and it will need replacing. Just looking for some advice about how easy it is to replace this part? I have done a bit of googling and it doesn't seem too difficult, but would like some real world expamples.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Turn heating off so it is cold then turn hot tap on full and leave for five minutes. Then feel the 22mm pipe on left of boiler about 2 foot down if it's red hot your divert or valve is faulty.

Not sure why you are so keen to find out about where it is tagged instead of actually just helping out? But just to put your mind at ease, you can see it where all the tags are found, just below the title of the post.

Happy to answer more questions not relating to the post, but some helpful advice would be appreciated as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Not sure why you are so keen to find out about where it is tagged instead of actually just helping out? But just to put your mind at ease, you can see it where all the tags are found, just below the title of the post.

I was making sure it’s the correct boiler. I hadn’t noticed the tags, so thank you. Try searching on here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back