Baxi Gas fire Kingston 2 deluxe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, first time post on here hoping someone can help me. I'm looking to try and find a replacement thermocouple for the above fire. I believe this is a baxi part number 243737. E25-202 I've looked everywhere but all unavailable and the universal ones don't fit.
Thanks Nicola

Sponsored Links
Thankyou. This is the one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021_143057.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021_143057.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 79
are you sure that you need a Thermocouple ? your TC has an overheat interuppter, more likely that is at fault than the TC

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Hello, first time post on here hoping someone can help me. I'm looking to try and find a replacement thermocouple for the above fire. I believe this is a baxi part number 243737. E25-202 I've looked everywhere but all unavailable and the universal ones don't fit.
Thanks Nicola

You can buy thermocouples with a variety of adaptors, so they fit many appliances.

The fire would attempt to ignite then cut out. Sometimes it would light and often it wouldn't. Everyone has said it's the TC but I'm no expert

All of the universal TC don't have the electric part so Im guessing it has to be this one on the picture I posted

the part number i am getting coming up for t/couple for kingston 2 dl is 243644 which is obsolete
Does your t/couple def look like one in photo and have those spade connectors on it

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Fitted a new thermocouple yesterday, the fire lit after a few attempts. This morning tried to light it again and it won't light at all

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back