BBC and brexit

Sponsored Links
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...my-Savile.html?ito=email_share_article-bottom

As a public funded body it behooves them to impartially report on current affairs but what do we have ?

THE BIASED BROADCASTING COMPANY.
If you don't like what the BBC says about Brexit I suggest you don't watch it. However, I think you will be disappointed. Apart from the Wail, Torygraph and the Sun every other news media outlet is reporting similar stories.

Stick to those three rags and whatever right wing, Brexit bias junk you can dig up on the internet and I'm sure you will be content.

The Brexit Saga is a complete shambles,

In the beginning even Teresa May was a remainer and spoke against Brexit.

gasbag's problem is that he starts from the assumption that the daily wail is right, and anyone disagreeing with it is wrong.

A very foolish assumption.

Sponsored Links
BBC suffers from confirmation bias....

the BBC is really the worst source of news in the whole world. With its mid 20th century understanding of human psychology, the BBC continues to pretend it can be an impartial public service broadcaster. It tells us it never suffers from bias, in anything it produces, and if it does, the bias was only a momentary slip. The BBC believes it has found a way to cure every single one of its 23,000 staff – the largest workforce for any broadcaster in the world – of the pernicious evil of confirmation bias

Everything starts with: despite Brexit..........:)

Brexiteers suffer from confirmation bias.

Poor old notch has even convinced himself to say "everything"

Which is patently untrue.

gasbag's problem is that he starts from the assumption that the daily wail is right, and anyone disagreeing with it is wrong.
Johnnyboy's problem is that he starts with the assumption that he is right and anyone disagreeing with him is wrong. ;);)

Absolutely correct ....I hang on every word they print.

In 2009 the daily mail published an article on the court of protection, at the time no one else publicised the problems. Carry out a Google search on court of protection problems see what comes up they were the forunners in exposing problems. The guardian published something two years later.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222764/Secret-court-seizes-3-2bn-elderly-mentally-impaired.

I first learnt about this from the daily mail the local building inspector knew nothing about it ~

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4143922/1-5million-homes-blighted-damp-cowboy-builders.html

Interesting attitude dismissing something Purley because of its source rather than its content, yes there is rubbish in the mail but also in the guardian.

The BBC is supposed to be impartial, we're it's views the same as mine I would still be unhappy at its bias, one expects from the Beeb news without bias its dissapointing.

The BBC is supposed to be impartial, we're it's views the same as mine I would still be unhappy at its bias, one expects from the Beeb news without bias its dissapointing.
I have not seen read or heard the BBC, put out anything that is any different to any other main stream media outlet. Have you? Are you saying they are spreading false stuff about Brexit or just reporting stuff like anyone else (other than the right wing stuff)?

Just because they are not reporting it like the Wail, does not make them biased.:rolleyes: Stick to your right wing biased stuff if you need a daily dose of EU bashing and Brexit contentment. The rest of us are happy with the truth ta.

Sponsored Links
Back