BBC Politics is biased?

Sponsored Links
I noticed yesterday when the BBC were going on about Notre Dame that they always said ‘The French leader’ rather that his actual name.

Not sure why.

I noticed yesterday when the BBC were going on about Notre Dame that they always said ‘The French leader’ rather that his actual name.

Not sure why.

Maybe if you say Macron three times facing a camera Brexit gets cancelled? :ROFLMAO:

BBC Politics is biased?

Yes, of course. It's not Independent TeleVision, it's British Broadcasting!

I find myself watching more Netflix and Amazon to get away from all the crap on our TVs. Bloody Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Are you kidding ...biased ???!!!!! Why on earth do you think its called the Biased Broadcasting Corporation ?

Gibb is pro Brexit. Looks like that BBC is no way Left - its simply left of your extreme right position.

they try to present balance by inviting people to speak from both sides of an argument.

Sadly this can give the false impression that both opinions are equally well-supported.

ClimateChange.png

they try to present balance by inviting people to speak from both sides of an argument.

Sadly this can give the false impression that both opinions are equally well-supported.

View attachment 162997

Exactly the BBC is rubbish when it's idea of balance is bringing forward an eminent professor in Astronomy against a knuckle dragging flat earther. Somehow the belief is the truth lies halfway in between.

It is healthy and a requirement of a functioning democracy to question authority but if you lack the critical skills to evaluate the evidence then down the rabbit hole we go.

BBC censorship pizzes me off more,and the fact they report everytime a fekin royal or hanger on does anything,anywhere.

Sponsored Links
Back