No shock at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me what I said, and show how it was prejudice against him becasue of his religion, and not criticism of his religious beliefs.

Go on then, while I wait for the kettle to boil. Your prejudice against him because of his religious beliefs:

He hears voices
He needs to go and see a doctor
He should go away
He needs help
He is delusional
He is on the spectrum
He needs more professional help
He needs shutting down

Ah - so you hear voices.

Deffo go and mention that to your GP.

Even after being shown undeniable proof that he didn't, you persist in claiming that he did.

GO AWAY.

No, that is why YOU need help.

And not of the reinforcing-your-existing-superstitious-delusions variety

So where on the spectrum would you position someone like this:

You need help, of the skilled, professional, psychiatric variety. As a matter of urgency.

You do not "know", bnb, and I wish this site would shut you down if you don't stop peddling lies like that.

Sponsored Links
Show me what I said, and show how it was prejudice against him becasue of his religion, and not criticism of his religious beliefs.

Your prejudice against him because of his religious beliefs:

"He should go away"
Ian, This is becoming so convoluted, it's losing all perspective.
I followed your second quote of BAS to put it into context.
BreadnButter asserted that Elfimpudence had cut out a bit of his comment, hiding the fact that BreadnButter had asserted we were all evil.
ELFImpudence demonstrated that he hadn't. If you look up the original quote, ELFImpudence was absolutely correct, and BreadnButter definitely, without a shadow of doubt, had said that we were all evil. Yet still BreadnButter denied it.
This is what BAS comment referred to, BreadnButter denying the obvious.

Thus, BAS's comment was absolutely nothing to do with BreadnButter's religious conviction, but it was about his denial of the obvious.
here's the full quote.
Even after being shown undeniable proof that he didn't, you persist in claiming that he did.

GO AWAY.

I haven't bothered to follow the rest your examples. This one just shows how convoluted the discussion has become, how incorrect it is, and it is in danger of losing all relevance.

like I said, more of a willy-waving competition.

You seem to have a good memory of a thread that was locked a couple of weeks before you joined????

Sponsored Links
If you click on the 'UP' arrow it takes you to the original quote. You can backtrack on the flow of the discussion.

I would have thought that merely reading through a thread, where one hadn't been a member at the time would perhaps not give a lot of context.

I would have thought that merely reading through a thread, where one hadn't been a member at the time would perhaps not give a lot of context.
One can follow the conversation no matter how long ago it was initiated. As long as nothing has been deleted, and nothing relevant seemed to have been deleted.
Try it. See what you think.
From memory, I think one only needs to go back about three or four 'generations' of comments, in that particular train of discussion.

I can't see where anyone has posted a link to the thread in question? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

I can't see where anyone has posted a link to the thread in question? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
Here's the train of conversation. I've put it into chronological order.
Start at Ian's quote of BAS "GO AWAY".
deliberately or not you cut out the part were I said we are ( inherently evil), that's why we need help.
No I didn't.
if you cut it, it wont make sense.
Even after being shown undeniable proof that he didn't, you persist in claiming that he did. GO AWAY.
He should go away

Absolutely nothing to do with BreadnButter's religious beliefs, and everything to do with his denial.

Here's the train of conversation. I've put it into chronological order.
Start at Ian's quote of BAS "GO AWAY".

Absolutely nothing to do with BreadnButter's religious beliefs, and everything to do with his denial.

Jason, I just picked the quotes off the search. I didn’t reasearch each one.

A fundamental error?

No, bas is giving the guy **** because he is religious.

Which I wouldn’t mind if he wasn’t such a hipocrite when coming out with statements like this:
I'm sure you have.

But that, of course, is because I am vociferously opposed to people on the basis of what comes out of their mouths, i.e. what kind of character they are.

Those people, and their fellow travellers such as yourself, are vociferously opposed to people on the basis of their religion, or the colour of their skin, or the country of their birth, or their health, or their employment status.

And I know, without a shadow of a doubt, who is morally right, and who is morally wrong, in that comparison.

I'm sure you have.

But that, of course, is because I am vociferously opposed to people on the basis of what comes out of their mouths, i.e. what kind of character they are.

Those people, and their fellow travellers such as yourself, are vociferously opposed to people on the basis of their religion, or the colour of their skin, or the country of their birth, or their health, or their employment status.

And I know, without a shadow of a doubt, who is morally right, and who is morally wrong, in that comparison.

Ball cocks :LOL:

Omfg this thread is interesting thanks for the quotes people. Watching with interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back