No shock at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
wants to stay until 7th June.

Is saying NOW that it needs consensus and compromise. Bit late.

Followed by a load of flannel claiming that her government is making a wonderful job of making Britain better.

The 2 favourites to replace her are Dominic Raab and Boris Johnson.
Raab is a right wing economic extremist and Johnson is a clown but on balance I would support Johnson for his entertainment value on grounds that if the people have to be screwed over then they might as well have a smile on their face while it is happening.

Everybody likes Buffoon.

Except people who've met him.

Sponsored Links
Much as i like Boris, yes i cringe at times at what he says not credible and certainly too Elite to manage to reach out to the majority. Please no to Jeremy Hunt i still dont trust him after that Sky debacle. For me i hope Dominic Raab gets it.

If you take all the Tory MPs who have said that they would quit the party if BJ became leader, and add them to the number of oppsition MPs, then JC could move a vote of no confidence and the govt would be brought down.

Is saying NOW that it needs consensus and compromise. Bit late

As Tory leader she never had any option for consensus or compromise.

As soon as mention of 2nd ref or custome union option were mentioned, Tory MPs began baying for blood.

Listening to Andrew Neil last night, the discussion was of the opinion, whilst things have been bad under TM, at least they could blame her. They seem to think with a new leader Torys will in be in more disarray than before.

The thing is, the deadlock still exists. A nee leader is bound to be a hard line Brexiteer and that can go nowhere.

I know the default position is no deal, but that cant happen because Parliament wont vote for it, so a new leader kick the can down the road hoping the outcome will be no deal -it wont happen.

And so it goes on :ROFLMAO:

Parliament don't have to vote for a no deal. It doesn't require action to make it happen, it requires action to make it stop by cancelling the invocation of Article 50.

Parliament don't have to vote for a no deal. It doesn't require action to make it happen, it requires action to make it stop by cancelling the invocation of Article 50.
So that you get your own way and will stop being so abusive to everyone thereafter?

Right.

Raab - a complete charlatan, he resigned over a deal he himself negotiated, didnt realise how important Dover was for goods trade, blamed lazy workers for UK low productivity.

Hes a child.

Raab - a complete charlatan, he resigned over a deal he himself negotiated, didnt realise how important Dover was for goods trade, blamed lazy workers for UK low productivity.

Hes a child.

I’ve seen Raab on TV, he doesn’t seem to have too much going on between his ears. BoJo is a disgrace.

Although not standing I'd like Grayling to be appointed, he's got a good track record of getting things cancelled, like trains and ferry(less) contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back