No shock at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Shame Ken Clarke and Dominic Grieve are not throwing their hats in.

Bojo will only be interested in emulating his former bullingdon club buddy Cameron in becoming PM - it's one thing off his bucket list.

Raab - a complete charlatan, he resigned over a deal he himself negotiated, didnt realise how important Dover was for goods trade, blamed lazy workers for UK low productivity.

Hes a child.

Did he? He did say "“Above all, I cannot reconcile the terms of the proposed deal with the promises we made to the country in our manifesto at the last election. This is, at its heart, a matter of public trust.”

Did he? He did say "“Above all, I cannot reconcile the terms of the proposed deal with the promises we made to the country in our manifesto at the last election. This is, at its heart, a matter of public trust.”

Did he negotiate the deal?

Did he resign after negotiating it?

He is a clueless twerp, shame the better qualified like KC and DG are not running. Gove is more competent than Raab.

Sponsored Links
The problems with a poll here are the low intelligence, lack of reasoning skills, loathing for the truth, hatred of facts and evidence, and general all round lack of decency and morality of so many posters.

Did he negotiate the deal?

Did he resign after negotiating it?

He is a clueless twerp, shame the better qualified like KC and DG are not running. Gove is more competent than Raab.
He resigned because(according to his statement anyway) he could not agree with the decisions May had made on the EU 'deal' including backstop etc . How much of that he was actually party to i don't know, or he realised albeit way too late he was being stitched up by the EU and then resigned? Got any proof he resigned over sh't decisions he made not just TM's?

Very surprising that in her self-justifying speech, May tried to claim credit for the Grenfell disaster.

FBU1.png

FBU2.png

The problems with a poll here are the low intelligence, lack of reasoning skills, loathing for the truth, hatred of facts and evidence, and general all round lack of decency and morality of so many posters.
Oh dear...BAS on a" hate everybody i am superior "downer again....Back into rehab.

We need an election. All party's need to get off the fence with and state in or out. But that's not what you remainers want is it

He resigned because(according to his statement anyway) he could not agree with the decisions May had made on the EU 'deal' including backstop etc . How much of that he was actually party to i don't know, or he realised albeit way too late he was being stitched up by the EU and then resigned? Got any proof he resigned over sh't decisions he made not just TM's?
If he didn't negotiate with the EU, it means that May was preventing him from doing his job and side-lining him. If that is the case, he should have resigned earlier, because his boss was doing his job and he had no duties, despite his job title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back