Times are a changing at the BBC

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If for once, you carefully read my posts, nowhere do I say that I believe they are biased.

Merely posting the view of the new BBC boss.

"BBC biased to the left"....... rather gives the impression you think the BBC is biased :D

all the woke nonsense of having to include any minority view that they can think of to the detriment of the majority and traditional values.

Ah yes, I remember they used to include the nonsense spouted by pro-oil campaigner Nigel Lawson to attack Global Warming scientists, and they used to put Europhobe and racist Frogface in as many discussion programmes as he could find time for.

Do you not know what 'and' means?
In that case, you do consider the majority values to be traditional values.
Therefore racism is the majority's value? Class differences are the majority's values? Homophobia is the majority's values? Sexism and misogyny are the majority's values?
What evidence do you have to support your conclusions?
You wanting something is not the same as 'the majority's values'.

Whatever I say, you will accuse me of being against that particular thing.
I will accuse you of that which is not morally acceptable, and which you clearly support, such as misogyny, sexism, racism, homophobia which you clearly think is the majority's values.

To take one of your groups, it is not being homophobic[sic] to wonder if it is just a coincidence that a recent episode of QI I watched contained 80% gay people.
The fact that many episodes before it may have been 100% heterosexual has probably escaped your attention.

I don't think you're really pedantic, I think you're just wrong most of the time.
I don't use (sic) when it is obviously inappropriate.
The Latin adverb sic ("thus", "just as"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written") inserted after a quoted word or passage indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed or translated exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous, archaic, or otherwise nonstandard spelling...​

I don't use (sic) when it is obviously inappropriate.
The Latin adverb sic ("thus", "just as"; in full: sic erat scriptum, "thus was it written") inserted after a quoted word or passage indicates that the quoted matter has been transcribed or translated exactly as found in the source text, complete with any erroneous, archaic, or otherwise nonstandard spelling...

handbags-at-dawn.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back