Beautiful, but high maintenance..

Sponsored Links
Did you take it out for a spin ? just to check your work on it ofc.

Yes I do ride them, but I'm mindful they aren't my own and treat them as I'd expect (hope!) others would treat my vehicles.

Yes I do ride them, but I'm mindful they aren't my own and treat them as I'd expect (hope!) others would treat my vehicles.
I personally detest motor mechanics, but have a respect for those that get stuck in. When my local mechanic took my sons' car for a test drive, I raised my eyebrows at his driving, commenting on his sharp breaking, weaving and general throwing the car about. He chuckled and said do you want me to test drive it or not?

:)

I did mechanics at college (through school). I changed a head gasket on my old Astra GTE, using a Haynes manual. These days, there is zero on a car that would encourage me to get the spanners out.

Sponsored Links
I personally detest motor mechanics, but have a respect for those that get stuck in. When my local mechanic took my sons' car for a test drive, I raised my eyebrows at his driving, commenting on his sharp breaking, weaving and general throwing the car about. He chuckled and said do you want me to test drive it or not?

:)

I did mechanics at college (through school). I changed a head gasket on my old Astra GTE, using a Haynes manual. These days, there is zero on a car that would encourage me to get the spanners out.

well fellow road users will be relieved that you don’t get your spanner’s out ;)

not been on a Boeing than
For a fleeting second, I thought this thread was about motor vehicles....?:confused:

They have aviation sussed. Their service industry is spectacular. Great weather too.

It's just the motor vehicles (and USA sports) that are tat.(y)

It's just the motor vehicles (and USA sports) that are tat.(y)
For any old dribbling fishermen that do not understand this sentence - it means I think Yank cars and Yank sports (baseball, gridiron football and basketball) are tat.

Blokes look on in admiration when she reverses the big lump into parking spaces.

4986448_ori.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back