Beautiful Cars

A boy at school got picked up in one of those every day. I think it's the most jealous I have ever been.

IMG_4528-1536x1022.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Must have owned 6 or 7 of these over the years, cheap and cheerful, lovely looking, had MK 111's IV's and 1500's. Sunday mornings, open the bonnet and sit on a front wheel tinkering with the carbs.

OIP.4QXlNv7cDQcOlYY8N_wLAAAAAA

My mate has a spitfire ( well the remnants of one ) access to the engine for maintenance is fantastic

My father had 3 triumph vitesses same type of access

They should have put that engine in the spitfire ??

A boy at school got picked up in one of those every day. I think it's the most jealous I have ever been.
When I was young, my uncle had a string of lotuses, starting with an Elite, but then moving on to Esprit.
It was always an event when he came over to visit! :)

And for a couple of years, my mum had this one...
1708166067224.png

Though I never got to drive it :(

Must have owned 6 or 7 of these over the years, cheap and cheerful, lovely looking, had MK 111's IV's and 1500's. Sunday mornings, open the bonnet and sit on a front wheel tinkering with the carbs.

OIP.4QXlNv7cDQcOlYY8N_wLAAAAAA

Nice, but at 6'4", not for me. Really want a Stag though as like the Michelotti design of the 2000/2500 saloons that it shares some design with. Talking about space, once drove a friend's TR7 convertible and surprised how much space there was for my length.

Sponsored Links
Back