More Police Antics

P

penfold46

Ive now had 3 breath tests within 3 weeks (and passed all 3).

On the last one one I actually pulled over and waited for the big Volvo to arrive. Im driving my van. (Same car, same drivers in the Rapid Response Volvo). Nice motor to be honest. :oops:

So, I decided to waste their time on this one.... :D Ill refer to me as P46 and the police as PO....

PO Sir, you have pulled over before we asked you to.
P46 Yes I have, because you've turned around when you have seen me and its bad for my business for you to give me the blues & 2's
PO have you drank today sir
P46 yes, 7 pints.
PO Well sir, you need to sit in the back of our car
P46 OK, no problem (now the breath test instuction is explained)
PO Blow into this tube
P46 Ok
PO Now sir, its negative, are you trying to waste our time?
P46 No Sir. I have drunk 7 pints.
PO of what?
P46 Water
PO **** off and stop wasting our time!
P46 Do you know one of your headlights doesnt work? Can I have your numbers please (I took them immediately anyway).
PO Do you want us to search your vehicle for drugs?
P46 Yes please (by this time my son was on scene and videoing it)
PO Get lost and stop wasting police time.
P46 OK, but youve not checked he vehicle yet.
PO Just get lost and we will see you again.
P46 OK sir, Ill look foward to it.

Give it a week, and Im sure Ill get another tug. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Best not to **** them off or they WILL find something to do you for.

Always play ball with the old bill. ;)

Op, is your driving always so bad that they think you're pi$$ed?

Op, is your driving always so bad that they think you're p**sed?

No, it runs deeper than that as Ive now discovered. :eek: I (and fellow friends) have got to the bottom of this. It will happen again, and again, and again, but Im as clean as a pain of nuns knickers. :D Being a mate of the Guardins editor this will make the broadsheets in the next few weeks.

Sponsored Links
All power to your elbow.

I wish I could **** the plod about for all the times they have ****ed me around for no reason.

My younger brother had trouble with the local plods about 6 or 7 yrs ago.
He had heard a noise outside his house very late one night and looked out to find two youths breaking into cars. He phoned the local fuzz boutique. (about 2 mins walk away and reported the youths and was told they would send someone out straight away.
An hour and a half later the youths got fed up and sauntered away. My brother again phoned the police and told them not to bother as the youths had now gone, and added something to the effect of " You were probably too busy playing cards/ eating pizzas in the back to send someone out!"

Following week he was stopped twice for spot checks. Week after he was stopped 5 times. The week after that , there had been a fatal accident on a roundabout on the route he took to work. Motorists were diverted round some side streets so they could get to the other side of the island. When my brother got there he was pulled over by a plod and told " I just saw you drive around the island the wrong way and you will be reported and prosecuted." ( It was impossible to drive around the island anyway)

Ended up with my brothers solicitor writing to the Chief Constable outlining his sorry tale of police harassment from the beginning.
He received a hand written apology from the C.C expressing his sorrow at the behaviour of his officers and an assurance that the incidents had been investigated and an officer had been reprimanded.( He also received a personal apology from the officer who had accused him of driving around a completely blocked traffic island)
After that he wasn't stopped once in about 3 years.

And the police wonder why the public have very little faith in them. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

penfold Any chance of divulging anything on here.

I'd love to be in a position of "hearing it first", just for once in my life :mad:

Misdirecting police in their duty...

Pulling up in an unsafe area before directed by police, traffic obstruction.

Being obtuse to an officer in his line of enquiry.

Contacting family while under an arrest situation.

Videoing police in their operations contrary to terrorist laws.

So while you were wasting police time, they may have had some incident to deal with? Nice! So if my kids had been killed, you were wasting police time, being obtuse. Grow a life P46. Nice to see that tax payers money is tyed up with dicks like you.

pity the net is tied up with asses like you :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to see an explaination of that quote? "The NET is tied up with asses like me", No the net isn't tied up with anything..? Explain?

I'm talking about the real life services saving and resusitating you and your family in the case of an accident in the real world...what are you talking about?

there is NO tax payers money involved in internet..how is the internet tied up with me? Are you mentally deranged?

I'm talking about the real life services saving and resusitating you and your family in the case of an accident in the real world...what are you talking about?

you where wittering on about the plod

ie the real life pita

how is the internet tied up with me?

i suppose you should be tethered to something :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

On reflection, and the replies, I agree entirely. Do some people live in some dream world? Explain yourself P46. Talk to r2d2, and c3po. What you write is bizarre.

Post the video that your son, that appeared out of the blue, filmed...how did you contact your son again? while under arrest? And how did he know where you were, and how to reach you? P46 - Leah is trying to contact you...explain your actions.

Drink 7 pints of water in a day, and you die, as people that take 'e' have proved...mental.

Sponsored Links
Back