More Police Antics

Sponsored Links
Misdirecting police in their duty...

Where did he do this?

Pulling up in an unsafe area before directed by police, traffic obstruction.

Sorry, did not know you were there at the time of this incident. You were there were you not? because if you were not, you could not possibly know if he pulled up in an unsafe area or if he caused an obstruction.

Being obtuse to an officer in his line of enquiry.

Do you even know what obtuse means?

Contacting family while under an arrest situation.

Did I miss something, was he arrested?

Videoing police in their operations contrary to terrorist laws.

That one really did make me laugh. Filming the police is not contrary to terrorist laws.

So while you were wasting police time,

Whilst I don't believe a single word of the OPs diatribe, if it were true, it would be the police wasting their time. :rolleyes:

So MoodyMick, you really think the police don't harass members of the public like Penfold has said?
I posted what happened to my brother. By the end of the second week he was already at his wits end. Going about his lawful business only to be continually pulled is no joke. Why would they keep pulling the same vehicle for a "Spot Check" day after day?? They knew the vehicle was in a roadworthy condition the first time.
Just because my brother happened to make a comment to them after reporting criminal activity is no reason for the persecution he endured. The Chief Constable agreed with him too and felt the need to reprimand one plod.
So case proven, harassment and persecution do happen on occasion.

I hope that Manchester's finest have some grudge with you in the future. Spend a few half hour's at the side of the road when you have done nothing wrong is no joke.

To put the OPs post into perspective and stop any more mud slinging.

Lets just take one or two facts as read and go from there-

The OP was previously stopped twice before.
If the officers comment about 'Why did you stop before we pulled you' is to be believed then the Officers were indeed going to pull the OP again.

If those facts are indeed true then we can firstly drop the argument that the OP was wasting police time and someones loved ones safety could have been saved if they had been elsewhere.
The police were making the decision to waste their own time obviously.

It would appear according to what the OP has said that some marker has been placed on the system for this vehicle.

The reasons are not known but it is an operational fact that the police use a marker system.

Possibly this system has been abused in this case but without the facts we cannot tell.

If we believe any of it then at the least the OP has been stopped when two previous stoppages revealed no offence. One has to wonder wether the police did check the system or simply decided to pull him over on a whim basis.

I know the police can get things wrong and I am not talking about my trading standards saga with them although that doesn't do them any favours.

I have experience of them getting it totally wrong against me once on a more serious issue and their actions totally compromised ability to sue the real offender for damages. my solicitor requested a copy of the video which I knew was in police custody and which they said they were going to use as evidence against me. I knew that was nonsense and that I was the victim . Strangely the video suddenly dissapeared despite it being evidence and needing to be signed in and out. Suddenly noone knew where it was - oops we lost it.
So from my experience I know they can be akward vindictive and unethical themselves.

Sponsored Links
On reflection, and the replies, I agree entirely. Do some people live in some dream world? Explain yourself P46. Talk to r2d2, and c3po. What you write is bizarre.

Post the video that your son, that appeared out of the blue, filmed...how did you contact your son again? while under arrest? And how did he know where you were, and how to reach you? P46 - Leah is trying to contact you...explain your actions.

Drink 7 pints of water in a day, and you die, as people that take 'e' have proved...mental.

i want a 16 oz glass of whatever he's drinking :LOL: :LOL:

On reflection, and the replies, I agree entirely. Do some people live in some dream world? Explain yourself P46. Talk to r2d2, and c3po. What you write is bizarre.

Post the video that your son, that appeared out of the blue, filmed...how did you contact your son again? while under arrest? And how did he know where you were, and how to reach you? P46 - Leah is trying to contact you...explain your actions.

Drink 7 pints of water in a day, and you die, as people that take 'e' have proved...mental.

i want a 16 oz glass of whatever he's drinking :LOL: :LOL:
You Troll ;)

I dont find any of the opening post true what so ever

Me neither, but we're talking about the majority on here being Sun readers who tend to get sucked into anything.

Police officers ask the same question, have you drank/consumed any alcohol, and they don't swear.

who get sucked into anything

Ahh, i'm being sucked in!

Police officers ask the same question, have you drank/consumed any alcohol, and they don't swear.
you'll be telling me next they never beat up people outside nightclubs, or hit people from behind with truncheons when they're just walking home in an annoying way.

you'll be telling me next they never beat up people outside nightclubs, or hit people from behind with truncheons when they're just walking home in an annoying way.

sadly John most of the people on here don't live in small minded hampshire constabulary area, you and I know how petty and vindictive they can be!

I dont find any of the opening post true what so ever

Me neither, but we're talking about the majority on here being Sun readers who tend to get sucked into anything.

who get sucked into anything

Ahh, i'm being sucked in!

Your statement about not swearing, or a question about alcohol comsumption is quite untrue. If it makes you feel better about the police to think this is fabrication then I accept that. :rolleyes:

What bothers me most is the fact I dont drink and drive and Ive been made to feel like one. Surely 2 breath tests would have proved that?

So, a 3rd test was a waste of my time and the police's time. I pulled over for them remember. :rolleyes: They could have driven on and ignored me, but decided to waste more of my time, in my sign written van. So why not play along?

As for 7 pints of water..... I cycle around 35 miles (Hemel & back) between 5.30 and 9 am every day and drink a shed load of water. I do another 40 miles when I get home from work and probably drink over 13 pints of water a day. Didnt realise that was a crime until I met the DIYnot justice system. :rolleyes:

P46

As for 7 pints of water..... I cycle around 35 miles (Hemel & back) between 5.30 and 9 am every day and drink a shed load of water. I do another 40 miles when I get home from work and probably drink over 13 pints of water a day. Didnt realise that was a crime until I met the DIYnot justice system. :rolleyes:

P46

Who said drinking water was a crime?

Sponsored Links
Back