beckhams hat

Sponsored Links
I have seen a programme where a pretty young woman would walk past men and nip their bums.

Most of them just laughed or seemed to ignore the fact she had nipped their bottom. I think only about one scowled at her.
no one made an issue about it.

I cant remember what the programme was and can only assume it was unsuspecting people she did it to.

Im sorry boys but it was tremendously funny.... (im cowering now in anticipation of the flack I will get for saying that)
It was funny because none of the men seemed at all annoyed, or scared or offended by it and had a good laugh.

However, I am the first to admit that if it was the other way around that us women might not feel the same about it!!!!!
I think it is because there is a fear factor involved as well as simply being offended.

It should be equal but I have asked some male colleagues and hub how they would feel and they said they would laugh if a pretty young girl walked past and nipped their bottom!!!!!!

one said, he would feel quite flattered but added that he would be a bit annoyed too because of the fact that if he did it to a woman they probably wouldnt like it.

Sponsored Links
Back