Bed

I'm sure insulating will make a big difference.
I'm not sure the best way to go about it.
I have a cold flat roof that was replaced in 11 with new decking and edpm, but the insulation remained the same, a thin cover of fibreglass above the plasterboard. Wondering if redoing with foam backed pboard will make a difference. Ideally a new deck and edpm with insulation on the outside would be the ideal, but it would be too expensive.

Then there's the floor; all the boards need to come up to fill the void. And it might be worth putting foam-backed on the walls too.

Sponsored Links
I do both, but still appreciate a warm bed. Don't mind if the room is not too hot and like fresh air (pref fresh warm air), but got to have a warm bed.

Sponsored Links
Fortunately mine would hate it more than me, actually they sort of hate the outdoors, which is a shame, coz I love it. Oh well.
My missus's nickname is Bear Grylls. I bought her an Air Beam Vango so that she could erect it on her own. Means I can play golf in the morning then join them in the afternoon.:mrgreen:

I like a long walk, preferably ending up in a country inn, then attempt to avoid the temptation to get a taxi back :LOL:

Anyway, back to the question, yep 2 mattresses on a double or king size base is the way to go.

No one in their right mind goes camping. Swap a nice warm house and comfy bed for a tent? I don't think so!
Great fun,taking tent on back of bicycle and camping round Europe,,,big soft Jessies.

Fortunately mine would hate it more than me, actually they sort of hate the outdoors, which is a shame, coz I love it. Oh well.
Me too.
If I could go every weekend, I would. Nowt like sitting in a field with a nice warm cup of peppermint tea and something sizzling in a pan.

Sponsored Links
Back