Been told I need a new boiler...?

Now the only choince is which boiler to chose, why so many, and so little difference!
Been offered 29CDI or the 30i!

Kind of like a choice between having Norovirus or Syphilis, neither are particularly attractive options... there are much better boilers out there, with 10 year warranties, for less money

Lmao - spat my tea out reading that!

Sponsored Links
The only Worcester I'd even consider is the CDi CLASSIC....but it's considered an "expensive" boiler but IMHO has a superior heat exchanger and pump compared to others. Forget the other Worcesters though.

Personally I'd repair the existing CDi...diverter's a pig but they're a robust boiler.

Sponsored Links
Worcester bosch...designed by insane masochists. .Do yourself a favour and bin it...Top marks to WB for having the nack of designing boilers that turn 5minute jobs into 4 hours. download.jpeg
See image...need I say more.Try explaining the use of this to your average punter over the phone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back