behaviour

Well, I am diabetic, yes; it can make people hyper but only if they are being treated (as with your husband)

im not saying its always like it but ive never ever ever ever heard of anyone who’s untreated / undiagnosed acting like this, reason being is that a lack of insulin means the body cant store glucose so it stays in the blood stream, can have an effect on all vital organs, kidneys, liver ect but also blood content, if you cant get something stored then it carries on and on and on going up unless you can use it as fast - again you need insulin to use sugar so its a no winner here, hence lack of energy unless you are having at least some insulin (like your husband)

if you have insulin it will affect you like it would anyone without the condition, because you have insulin

saying that, insulin affects people differently but again that’s a post treatment thing

one thing i CAN GUARENTEE as a sign is if your son misses the toilet at all or hits the rim /seat ect then it will be VERY VERY sticky as it dries because the body cant store the sugar it does what it can to try and regulate it, so it goes out pretty much pure unused glucose, the body also trys to regulate using Ketones, and that’s what you can go into a coma with – ketosis and eventually die

:rolleyes:

dosnt sound like he has it to me, more like typical 6 year old who drinks a bit to much cocacola/similar and gets the E numbers

Sponsored Links
joe, you should comment on subjects you have experience and understanding on.

I find your comment insulting but then you probably already know that.

You have no knowledge, experience, understanding at all of what Im talking about.

Instead, you use joes book of everything should exist according to joes world.

You frustrate me because you have a blinkered view.

It is not always as simple as you see things.

And dont come back saying that I am a soft girly who has seen nothing!!!!

You show your ignorance of this subject quite clearly here.

I went to school ya know. That was back in the days when you got a good hiding for as much as whispering to a friend.

The thing is that we had NO problem kids in our school - not one.

Now you can talk as much piffle as you like, but talk to your Dad and see what he says about the subject. See if he had kids with 'Attention Defecit Disorder' in his class. I'll warrant that he didn't.

It's not a subject open to argument - the trouble makers got a good hiding with a big stick. They didn't cause trouble for long.

joe

joe-90 said:
Brightness said:
both my furry Princes need a bath today

You bathe your post pubescent boys?

That's pretty odd, that is.

joe

And how pathetically stupid are you ? My furry princes are my dogs. My sons are quite old enough to bath themselves :rolleyes:

Do you expect my dogs to bath themselves as they are no longer puppies? Are you now going to find something sexual about bathing two little furballs?

Oh yeah and I agree with everything Toffee says too, I wish you'd stop pretending you know everything about everything when in fact you know very little about anything.

Supersparky, my hubby reacts in the same way as you do when he has sugar - he goes to sleep! He's not on insulin he's on tablets. It was my friend that I used to work with who goes off on one when she has sugar LOL

I agree about the sticky urine though, it's gross and I get sick of cleaning toilets :evil: :rolleyes: :evil:

Sponsored Links
thank you to all of you who gave any understanding to the situation I described. At first I thought that I had to give some credence to the fact that those who stated similar to 'smack it out of him' had obviously never experienced what I was talking about.

I thought that it just went haywire... I wasnt talking about about my delinquent son... for goodness sake.... I was talking about a little boy, who is usually is well behaved, exhihibiting signs that were not usual for him and mimicked drunkeness.

I stopped replying to my own post because it went off in a direction that had nothing to do with what I was talking about.
I was quite upset at comments made that I was making excuses for his behaviour and thought to myself that it is no wonder we have so many damaged violent people about.
I wasnt going to get embroiled in a row with persons who so obviously have no.. absolutely no.. knowledge or acceptance that there is life beyond their shallow little minds!!

I was perplexed to say the least to log on just now and see that half of the replies to my post seem to have been moved to a totally different post.????

Thanks again to those who contributed with humane sensible answers.

why... have replies appertaining to my post been moved to a new post?

Toffee,
Like you I was wondering what the hell is going on, but after a little thought about it.Ithink for a change the mods have made a good desision .
By taking Joey out of the equation,I feel you have ,and will get a more positive and constructive response to a problem ,that is obviously causing you some concern .
As I said ,ithink left as it was it would ,and was turning into one of joey's pointless points of veiw :)

MOD 2 thank you ;)

yes, I agree...

all I would add is perhaps a note from the mod saying that this has happened means that the original poster soes not miss out on any pertinent replies made to them but now moved to a new post.

otherwise, yes, I agree.

Ask your Dad what the kid needs. Or your Gran or just about anybody over 50.

joe

Toffee I'll try and remember to ask my aunt which particular colours my cousin reacted to if it would help?

joe, my dad died when I was very young so no, I wont be asking him.

I grew up in single parent family.. no hidings... and not a criminal conviction!!!!!

toffee said:

I grew up in single parent family.. no hidings... and not a criminal conviction!!!!!

Then ask a few oldies at the pub how to sort out a young yob.

joe

Kelinik said:
Toffee I'll try and remember to ask my aunt which particular colours my cousin reacted to if it would help?

Are you saying that seeing a particular shade of red will turn a kid into a knife toting nutter? Good heavens.

joe

joe-90 said:
toffee said:

Then ask a few oldies at the pub how to sort out a young yob.

joe

JoEy ,you have done it again .**** him out of it MODS

joe.... Im not debating with you because you do not understand what I am saying.

I am not saying that my son is generally out control, causing damage and pain to all he encounters...

you hijacked my post and changed into this yob culture thing.

toffee said:
joe.... Im not debating with you because you do not understand what I am saying.

I am not saying that my son is generally out control, causing damage and pain to all he encounters...

you hijacked my post and changed into this yob culture thing.

What makes you think he isn't on the verge of yobism? When puberty hits then comes rebellion. If its negative in its direction you'll have one of societies yobs on your hands.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back