Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

You are becoming hysterical. No one is claiming that.
No one with any credibility is. The usual islamophobes are going with their usual racist bullshit.

It's put the hard right in an odd spot, they hate Jews but they hate Muslims more so they're piling on.

Sponsored Links
Is it as many as Arabs who have been murdered by Mossad in various cities and countries?

Don't be ridiculous John, you know Mossad are far better at defence and retribution than any rag tag bunch of Arab terrorists.

Don't be ridiculous John, you know Mossad are far better at defence and retribution than any rag tag bunch of Arab terrorists.
You mean they kill more

So you don't actually object on principle to terrorist murders.

Sponsored Links
There are three very positive points arising from this thread, even though it started with a lie.

1) We have established that it is not illegal in UK to be of any particular religion

2) We have established that the complainant was not arrested for trying to cross a road

3) Even the pro-Israeli campaigners clearly agree that it would be wrong for a person of a particular group to be arrested for crossing a road.

So, following from (3), it is clear there is general agreement that, for example, it is wrong of Israel to arrest Arabs who are not allowed to drive or walk on certain roads in Palestine.

I am very pleased that we have reached general agreement.

My thanks to motorbiking to helping raise awareness of the facts, even though that was not his intention.

Yes, for which the free world are grateful.

I've never objected to the killing of terrorists, in fact I 100% support it, don't you?
I'm more in favour of Mossad terrorists spending long prison terms for their murders. You say they should be killed.

Met Commissioner meeting with Sadiq Khan tomorrow ahead of his meeting with James Cleverly later in the week. My guess is Sadiq will tell him to jump before Cleverly pushes him, either way he's toast, 6 months of pro terrorism demos in our own capital city is not acceptable.

Guess number 2 is that we will ban pro Palestinian (or severely restrict them) in line with other European countries such as France and Germany.

There’s a massive difference between football hooliganism and anti semitism.
?

So if a police officer keeps a Celtic fan from being antagonistic towards a bunch of baying Rangers fans - he's doing his job.

If the same officer keeps a Jewish man from being antagonistic towards a bunch of baying Palestinian protestors - he's being antisemitic?

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

Met Commissioner meeting with Sadiq Khan tomorrow ahead of his meeting with James Cleverly later in the week. My guess is Sadiq will tell him to jump before Cleverly pushes him, either way he's toast, 6 months of pro terrorism demos in our own capital city is not acceptable.

Guess number 2 is that we will ban pro Palestinian (or severely restrict them) in line with other European countries such as France and Germany.
You then get into the realms of free speech being curtailed by the state

I thought the right wing wanted free speech.

Or does it depend who by and what about

A free man or woman should be allowed to cross the road
Yes, unless there is danger there. Signs or a diligent bod or the police or a high-vis would tell you to cross elsewhere.

Did you know that the rozzers keep home and away footie fans separated? Bloody country.

Mr Khan and Home Secretary James Cleverly have the power to dismiss the commissioner, but sources from both the government and the mayoralty have said his job is not under threat.

Yes, unless there is danger there. Signs or a diligent bod or the police or a high-vis would tell you to cross elsewhere.

Did you know that the rozzers keep home and away footie fans separated? Bloody country.
I think they sometimes keep 1 set of them in the stadium after the match too.

Sponsored Links
Back