Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
Because I have no bias.

Both sides are wrong.

I think you do have a bias. I'm openly bias towards Israel.

I wish Israel cared about their standing in the world and could if possible be a little more gentle in their attempt to stop Hamas.

Israel are very arrogant as a nation. But they are fighting people who care nothing for life or other people's opinions of them. "Iran" who are backed by Russia who are equaly as roofless towards their own people and anyone who opposes them.

More the reason I'm on the side of Israel is because their enemies are our enemies.

I think you do have a bias. I'm openly bias towards Israel.
Think what you like.

You won't find a post of mine showing support for either side.

Recognising potential war crimes is important though. We criticise any country we can for committing them but turn a blind eye to 1, because its a "friendly" nation. That's just hypocrisy and lowers our standing and reputation.

Not in my name.

None of that makes Hamas or Palestine right. They have committed crimes too.

Sponsored Links
Think what you like.

You won't find a post of mine showing support for either side.

Recognising potential war crimes is important though. We criticise any country we can for committing them but turn a blind eye to 1, because its a "friendly" nation. That's just hypocrisy and lowers our standing and reputation.

Not in my name.

None of that makes Hamas or Palestine right. They have committed crimes too.
Do you believe what is going on in the middle east and in the Ukraine could lead to WW3?
Let's not forget about Taiwan.

I think we all hope to God (expression) that this never happens.

If it does what do you think the sides will be?
Will your Bias change?
Would you be a collaborator or a resistance fighter?

Do you believe what is going on in the middle east and in the Ukraine could lead to WW3?
Let's not forget about Taiwan.
Nothing to do with what I posted. It's swerving.

But yes
I think we all hope to God (expression) that this never happens.
Supporting a country acting as it is, is likely to stop it happening, or increase the reasons for it and make it more likely?
If it does what do you think the sides will be?
Stupid question
Will your Bias change?
Stupid question. There is no bias
Would you be a collaborator or a resistance fighter?
Stupid question. I don't support either Israel or Palestine. What's that got to do with supporting my home

Why do you "see" everything so binary. You need to think further than the surface, as with other subhecrs

What would the alliances be in WW3?

I see it as:

USA
The NATO part of Europe
Japan
Israel
Australia
South Korea
Canada
Taiwan

vs

China
Russia
North Korea
Iran

Turkey, India neutral?

Which other countries have significant armed forces?

Last edited:
What would the alliances be in WW3?
If nukes get used the result will be nothing like any war the world has experienced. Alliances of use, personally I'm not at all sure they would matter. Need to pray interceptors work and subs to wipe out the other side if they don't. This is what MAD is all about.

Nukes in the battlefield with soldiers. It just doesn't work out which is why the initial enthusiasm for this idea was dropped.

Conquer a nuke power using conventional methods and what happens - the nukes get fired before it's too late for them to be able to do that.

Sponsored Links
Back