Beko oven RCD trips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello electricians & oven engineers.
I have a double Beko oven, and every time I have finished using it, I turn it off, within 15 minutes, the RCD trips from my fuse box. What could be the cause of this?

This only happens when I turn my oven off after use, my oven works perfectly fine.

spoke to few people and different opinions to faulty switch or faulty heat element as gets to hot and trips

Sponsored Links
Hello electricians & oven engineers.
I have a double Beko oven, and every time I have finished using it, I turn it off, within 15 minutes, the RCD trips from my fuse box. What could be the cause of this?

This only happens when I turn my oven off after use, my oven works perfectly fine.

spoke to few people and different opinions to faulty switch or faulty heat element as gets to hot and trips
Does the fan run on after turning off? Are you turning off at the oven controls or at wall switch ?

Yes the fan does, the oven controls not the wall switch. I put the top oven on and it didn’t trip it’s only the bottom one

The oven I have is a double Beko oven and last night I put on the top oven which is also works as a grill and when I switched it off it didn’t cut no RCD

Sponsored Links
Sounds more like a wiring or faulty control component to me which is not going to be diagnosed remotely unless someone has had exactly the same fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back