Benefit mirgration.

I don't see how we could have a referendum without eu influence since the government is owned by the eu and vested interests come before whats best for the country.
Its probably too late as many would agree.

A few years ago we had a CONservative canvassing this area and he assured me that we were tied into the EEC and could not get out so i phoned UKIP head office and guess what?? He lied to me, we can get out no problem.

Sponsored Links
I don't see how we could have a referendum without eu influence since the government is owned by the eu and vested interests come before whats best for the country.
Its probably too late as many would agree.

A few years ago we had a CONservative canvassing this area and he assured me that we were tied into the EEC and could not get out so i phoned UKIP head office and guess what?? He lied to me, we can get out no problem.

Of course. If we lived in a true democracy a simple majority vote ought to get us out. Unfortunately, as it's still effectively a two-horse race, those in power still have the luxury of calling the shots and they're quite prepared to lie through their teeth to ensure they do.

Sponsored Links
Back