Bernie Ecclestone pleads guilty to £400mn tax fraud

Sponsored Links
You think you are rich?

I say tax income less, tax capital more.

When you have pelebs think they will one day become multi millionaires so they shouldnt tax the rich appropriately - yeah useful idiots.
Ha Ha HAaaa

You do realise that, in relation to my post and the way it's phrased, your reply makes no sense whatsoever ... as in ZERO sense. You are aware of that, right?

The morality of Motorbiking - any surprise he ****es blue urine?

You pin a blue rosette on a donkey (and they did in Truss) and like a night follows day they would vote for it blindly.
if its less stupid than the donkey with the red rosette.. thats democracy.

I vote for the least crazy, always have. They are all terrible. Scandal and infighting vs. Nanny State and high taxes. Hardly choice.

Labour are on track for a landslide. The libdems will be wiped out almost and we will flip back in another 5 years. I hope for a weak majority or hung parliament. Its the only time we get sensible policies.

I hope for a weak majority or hung parliament. Its the only time we get sensible policies.
Recent history confirms that. Only need look at Boris and his 80 seats. Tory chaos. Tory meltdown. Resignations. Lies. Enquiries. People thrown out of The House. Lies. Multiple (idiotic) Tory P.M's. Nationwide mistrust. Lies.

Sponsored Links
I thought Cameron and Clegg did a pretty good job.

Sunak and Starmer are basically as wet as each other.

his law-breaking, his distain for honesty and his ignorance of The House rules and decency

As it is in his very being to lie, cheat, and be interested only in what he can get out for himself, he was never going to change his spots.
Even for the House.

...and then we had Boris and his lies, his law-breaking, his distain for honesty and his ignorance of The House rules and decency.
Then the likes of MBK and filly, smoke his horn like he's some kind of trusted, revered leader. Lol.

Schmucks.

if its less stupid than the donkey with the red rosette.. thats democracy.

I vote for the least crazy, always have. They are all terrible. Scandal and infighting vs. Nanny State and high taxes. Hardly choice.

Labour are on track for a landslide. The libdems will be wiped out almost and we will flip back in another 5 years. I hope for a weak majority or hung parliament. Its the only time we get sensible policies.

Democracy is more than just choice its informed choice.

The FTP system does not work it provides a clear winner but it doesn't represent the total views of the public.

I have repeated it umpteen times on here - why are we not moving to PR with STV?

Tories have no need to propose that as they can win with a minority and Labour are happy being in power every 15 years.

The whole system is broken.

So I am no dyed in the wool Labour supporter but the current Tories need to be decimated so they can turn back from their divisive policies.

You mean they won because of a disgusting ad like this?

Like Brexit fill people with lies.

_51400389_avbabypic304.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back