Best brands for Mains LED Downlighters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for some advice on a good quality LED mains downlighter. I have used Haler H2 Pro in last couple of property refurbs and they have been great quality but expensive at £30 a pop. I need 24 for my next refurb and don't fancy paying £600 if there are alternatives that can be recommended.

Sponsored Links
Ideally £3-400 max, although may have to cut down on the number of leds and add some pendants.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks, have you used these lights before yourself?

Yes, really good product. Fitted loads, only ever had go back to one faulty one, which I don't like to have to do. But 7 year warranty and replaced FOC with no issue.

Full Spec
http://www.scolmore.com/_pdfs/inceptor_micro.pdf

Might be worth contacting a local wholesalers, I can get them at £12 a unit trade.

I need 24 for my next refurb and don't fancy paying £600 if there are alternatives that can be recommended.
I must say it seems odd that if you are refurbishing a property large enough to need 24 ceiling lights that saving a few £'00 is so important.

Eh! Not odd at all, minimising costs without compromising quality is key in refurbs and all these savings add up over the whole project!

Ignore him, he has something about down lighters & thinks anyone fitting them is stupid.
Not necessarily stupid.

But certainly very hard of thinking and unable to recognise what is fit for purpose, and what is not.

Take your silly grudge against them elsewhere. We get you don't like them, it's not really necessary to pollute every post that comes up about them with the same old rubbish.

Take your silly grudge against them elsewhere.
It is neither a grudge nor silly.

We get you don't like them, it's not really necessary to pollute every post that comes up about them with the same old rubbish.
It is not "pollution".

And it is absolutely necessary to counter every post which contains the same old rubbish about them being suitable for general room illumination.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back