best electricial suppliers

Newey and Eyres prices vary widely, according to which day of the month it is according to me.

A RCD double socket cost £25 one week, but shot up to £35 the week after. (no discount promotion or tariff change that I was aware of)

Sponsored Links
Keep a mental note - or even better, a few invoices with oft-bought items on there to show them & shame them into giving you the right price.

Cheeky burgers!

Enen at my local W/S, they used to vary prices because I wasn't always served by the same geezer & because I was always a cash customer did not have an account with "best prices" on.

yer that i will do,

Thanks for the advice,
It is mad how they charge for goods, surley by just giving people the best price they can sell it at makes you stay with them,

Sponsored Links
davy_owen_88 said:
Sorry to hear that, you must have a bunch of monkeys working in your area. I'm lucky I live about 15 minutes from the Swansea branch and there is a Parcelforce depot next door to TLC, never had a problem.

I found this link from this site. I have never used them but it might be worth a try.

http://www.alertelectrical.com/

Davy

www.alertelectrical.com are v good a competitive, used them this week for the first time, delv next day free, and their 10mm t&e is a v good price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back