best mobile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just wanting personal opinions on which smart phone is the best from experience, thanks

Sponsored Links
Galaxy Ace seems to be rated quite highly.

iPhone no so much...

Not a smart phone but the Samsung extreme range is brill... Mine survived a 60 degree wash cycle in the pocket of my work trousers.... Smells fresh as a daisy

Sponsored Links
I would not recomend a Sony ericsson if that is any help.
So if you get enough replies what not to buy you can use an ilimination process to buy whats left. SIMPLES!

Blackberry 9800 or 9105 (if you wan't a "normal" non touch screen 1-9 numbered smartphone).
I have a 9800 for work but find the keys too small, facilities wise brilliant.
Personal use is a 9105 which is just superb, all the functions of a usual BB but smaller.

I must agree with the comments on the Samsungs - they are an excellent piece of kit.

My phone rings out or in and has storage for numbers. Beyond that I don't see what else a mobile could be useful for. Lobbing it at someone mebbe. :LOL:
Big boys toys springs to mind.

I just got me an iPhone4S as business contract 'upgrade'.

Yes its quicker than my 18month old 3GS, somehow the edges feel, well, sharper in the hand than the last one, and it has more bells&whistles (same plumber/RGI friendly extra apps though).

the move upwards is not such a big leap forwards as it was from a standard Sony Ericsson to the 3G.

So, gotta get to grips with iCloud, and SIRI (voice activated commands). Facetime is great fun though - oh yeah did I mention it now has a torch built in for the camera function - wow - but,how come it has took two redesigns to get it in? - and no signal problems either.

DH

The Samsung Galaxy SII is very fast and the screen is sublime.

I've also uploaded all the files such as documents, photos, video etc (that I might want access to when out and about), to a free online storage site. If I want/need access to any of those I simply tap on the app to get access. Same goes if I want to upload a file from my phone. The site I use is Minus. I actually posted a link to it over in the software section but in case you didn't see it, the link is below.

They give you 10GB of storage space free. There's a desktop, mobile and browser app for Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, iPhone/iPad/iOS Devices, Android devices and Google Chrome and Firefox extensions. It really is excellent.

You can sign up here if interested: http://min.us/rXULyFP

My phone is due for renewal and i've been reading (tech) reviews on t'internet. Of the ones i've read, the reviewers have struggled to find any faults at all with the Samsung Galaxy SII going on to conclude its the best smartphone running Andriod and probably the best phone currently available (and it's between £100 and £200 cheaper than the new iPhone). Blasphamous seems to concur with their findings...

I've currently got the Samsung Omnia II which i've had for almost 2 years now and haven't had any trouble with it (although i'll be glad to see the back of Windows Mobile...) so I'll have no worries about getting another Samsung phone.

Think the Galaxy SII is the phone i'll be going for.

I've got a 20 quid nokia out of the asda, it works great. It's even got a stopwatch on it, which is the only plumbing/RGI app I need (or could use).

Sponsored Links
Back