best mobile

still using my ericsson T29s that i must have had for at least 10 years

Sponsored Links
Merlin - can you post a picture of that handset - if my memory serves me correctly I think that's the first mobile phone I ever had! No idea what's happened to mine. You've done well to get it to last 10years, most of the phones I've ever had have struggled to last to their upgrade date before they develop faults or stop working altoether - you must look after yours better than I do!

Currently have a Blackberry Pearl, but about to upgrade to a 9860 touch screen Blackberry.

Has to be Android, without a doubt, I have the HTC Sensation which is slightly above the GalaxyS2 and isnt an iphone rip

get some beats headphones with the HTC Sensation XE

either way Gingerbread or ICS takes the pis s out of IOS or BB software

Sponsored Links
Has to be Android, without a doubt, I have the HTC Sensation which is slightly above the GalaxyS2 and isnt an iphone rip

By 'slightly above' you mean it has inferior cameras and 3G, a smaller battery, and uses a cheap Qualcomm chipset which isn't properly supported by CM? Yeah, okay.

As for iPhone rip, I don't even know where that came from.

By 'slightly above' you mean it has inferior cameras and 3G, a smaller battery, and uses a cheap Qualcomm chipset which isn't properly supported by CM? Yeah, okay.

As for iPhone rip, I don't even know where that came from.

to be honest the hardware difference between the 2 is negligable but QHD screen makes the HTC the winner in my book, I think touchwizz is a bag of w ank but saying that I dont even use sense ADW of late

hats off if yav got Android though regardless of which one, iphone hater through and through!!

Iphone 4 is the best phone I have every had.

Andy

I'm afraid i found the iphone 4 the worst phone i've ever had. Nice gadget i suppose but hopeless as a phone. Sent it back, now got a Blackberry bold (but i don't think this would be for everyone, as its more business oriented)

Wots yours again?
Cannot remember what you had last time I saw you with it ( must be sh1te then :D).

Guessing games now is it ? :mrgreen:

My sons (* read ex wife after she nicks them) get my old phones.
The three of them are lethal for losing/breaking them.

Guessing games now is it ? :mrgreen:

My sons (* read ex wife after she nicks them) get my old phones.
The three of them are lethal for losing/breaking them.
Not really, moving over to the Sammy Gal s2

Sponsored Links
Back