best mobile

Ahh had a play with them last week. Two m8ts got them on upgrades.
Nice enough phones ( No 1 ATM) .
Easy navigation. Just remember to get some anti virus with it.

Was that or the 9860 BB Touch Screen but I like the virtually free unlimited Internet on the BB service.
So over the weekend or next week a new 9860 for moi :D

Sponsored Links
Has to be Android, without a doubt, I have the HTC Sensation which is slightly above the GalaxyS2 and isnt an iphone rip

By 'slightly above' you mean it has inferior cameras and 3G, a smaller battery, and uses a cheap Qualcomm chipset which isn't properly supported by CM? Yeah, okay.

As for iPhone rip, I don't even know where that came from.

to be honest the hardware difference between the 2 is negligable but QHD screen makes the HTC the winner in my book, I think touchwizz is a bag of w ank but saying that I dont even use sense ADW of late

hats off if yav got Android though regardless of which one, iphone hater through and through!!

The hardware difference is a major problem in my books, seeing as I don't do stock firmware as a rule (on anything.). I don't use Samsung firmware so I don't have Touchwiz.

Frankly the iPhone isn't a bad device. It's just overpriced, overhyped, and way, way too closed for me.

Had my Desire 6 months before I took the root plunge!! then very shortly after hooked up with the Sensation, the stock rom is snappy enough for me so I havent changed it, lukily because soon I will get ICS OTA

What home app do you use?

Sponsored Links
Am using that now with a ICS theme, strikes me as very odd why people stay with a locked 4x4 icon grid makes the mahoosive!

I received my Samsung Galaxy SII few days back. Really fast at doing everything. i was streaming to my Samsung TV within 5 minutes of playing with it.

I received my Samsung Galaxy SII few days back. Really fast at doing everything. i was streaming to my Samsung TV within 5 minutes of playing with it.
What were you using to stream to the TV SALL?

I've got an Ericsson A1018s downstairs waiting to be recycled. Unfortunately, the battery's goosed...

Well the Blackberry is here (9860 TouchScreen) and I like what I see.
Still playing with it, but it has so far outclassed the Samsung G2 when compared next to each other.
Now have all the files and docs on it, a few photos and some music I need and not even touched the memory capacity.

Not even looked at extra "apps" yet.

I renewed my contract with 3 and got my new phone on Tuesday, Nokia c3, my credit card is bigger than the phone, my son informs me today that his work phone cost £500 his mate paid £600, i assured them i didn't need the latest must have fashion icon, however they were off to play scrabble on their phones, why not pop out to toysRus and buy the original game box for a fiver or whatever it cost nowadays.

...however they were off to play scrabble on their phones, why not pop out to toysRus and buy the original game box for a fiver or whatever it cost nowadays.
Because they have it on their phone.

Think it is more than a fiver :D
My old Blackberry was okay but it lacked in a few areas I need. Especially in memory and storage capacity. But it was 2 years or so old. I tend to stay with something that does the job needed.
This one will probably be used as long if not longer.
Never "Got" gaming on phones, or computers really. Last time I played a serious game it was Space Invaders or Asteroids back in the dim distant past :D
I`m addicted to good food, rather spend good money on a Lobster than a game. And I know what they cost with two teenage sons!!!

Sponsored Links
Back