Best option for stopping vandal scratching my car

No, the Police are covering your and their backs. Any "citizens arrest" has to be done with minimum force, which is very unlikely. Then you will be charged with assault or worse. Then adding in a few of the offenders friends if they are about and you can be cited for instigating a riot.

It is not simply worth making a citizens arrest, it is far better to gather evidence. In this instance.
Unless you live in Manchester. Then you can simply kill them with a kitchen knife. Sorted.

Sponsored Links
Not trick question time. Just in relation to mounting a camera where it would get a proper view of events..

A camera of not a particular quality may not be able to show a group of lads actually scratching the cars if the resolution is poor..

Not trick question time. Just in relation to mounting a camera where it would get a proper view of events..

A camera of not a particular quality may not be able to show a group of lads actually scratching the cars if the resolution is poor..

I do believe I covered this earlier.

A camera of poor quality is about as much use as a chocolate pleaser.

Sponsored Links
No, the Police are covering your and their backs. Any "citizens arrest" has to be done with minimum force, which is very unlikely. Then you will be charged with assault or worse. Then adding in a few of the offenders friends if they are about and you can be cited for instigating a riot.

It is not simply worth making a citizens arrest, it is far better to gather evidence. In this instance.
Unless you live in Manchester. Then you can simply kill them with a kitchen knife. Sorted.

I did not notice the area. Is it that bad there then?
Knife crime is higher now than it was, this from the statistics from the Met Police.

I did not notice the area. Is it that bad there then?
Knife crime is higher now than it was, this from the statistics from the Met Police.
There were 3 or 4 incidents last year where the homeowner, shopkeeper, innocent party stood their ground and defended themselves/property. All knifed the scroat (killed) and all thankfully, kept their liberty.

Sorry I took it the other way ans thought the victims were stabbed. Well as that farmer got away with the shooting it is only fair these shopkeepers did also.

Well, I have come outside and it has happened again after the best part of a 2 year lull. This time there is a deep scratch and then some scribbling marks. It's just so depressing. Time to get CCTV and the next house with a private driveway. To be honest, the amount of dog fouling we are getting of late it may be worth it.

They will do it with their arms by their side and hands at pocket level with the key sticking out their fist as they walk past. impossible to determine which passer by has one it unless your camera is good enough to see the scratches, which unless its an £800 mobotix then unlikely.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back