Best quality white accessories

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Looking to replace all the sockets and switches as the current Tenby ones are looking a bit tired!

Who make the best quality and value accessories?

I used Lisse range by Schneider on my last house but they have almost doubled in price!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Looking to replace all the sockets and switches as the current Tenby ones are looking a bit tired! Who make the best quality and value accessories?
For what it's worth, my personal (albeit not very extensive) experience is that the cheapest and nastiest accessories are usually just as reliable and long-lasting as the (current) most expensive ones - so, at least for me, it really comes down to aesthetics (i.e. what they look like).

Kind Regards, John

I have an outside socket which is BG but I will be changing the face plate to Hager as it's EV rated.

I will look into them brands, ideally looking for something more modern then the current ones.

HTB1TwqEKVXXXXaRXFXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

Sponsored Links
The MK Logic for its slimline profile, or Hager Sollysta for a squarer look. MK for the terminations

Has anyone used the 'Alfanar' range? Very modern looking.

Contactum but not their ceiling roses. Oh and click for pull switches but check each one by clicking ten times before you install . But otherwise Contactum

Last edited:
Click is my current favourite, and I like their light switches whereby you can change the individual switches ie to have a two way and an intermediate on the same faceplate

Click is my current favourite, and I like their light switches whereby you can change the individual switches ie to have a two way and an intermediate on the same faceplate
Intermediates can also be connected as two-way or one-way so a double intermediate would give all the options.

Intermediates can also be connected as two-way or one-way so a double intermediate would give all the options.
Contactum do a two gang intermediate - so you have a two gang switch and each of the two can be used as 1 way or 2 way or INT

but I had need of a six gang switch with two intemediates located in the middle as requested
Wow, do click support that configuration? pretty outstanding I thinks, if it works and looks good then a real winner for that situation I`m thinking.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back