Best wall chaser and dust extractor?

Sponsored Links
Don’t use a wall chaser unless you are working in a totally uninhabited building.

Don’t use a wall chaser unless You like your lungs filled up with dust.
I hate the bloomin things. These are better. IMO

I bought an ebauer one back in 2007 which is still going strong but was very dusty with a Numatic George. Turns out if you pull instead of push the chaser you get practically no dust.

The Hilti DCSE20 is very good and when used with a decent dust extractor (Henry or the like) you can avoid making too much mess..

Sponsored Links
I think I will buy a proper dust extractor made for the job along with a Makita,Henry is not my idea of an extractor either going for Hilti or Makita

I think I will buy a proper dust extractor made for the job along with a Makita,Henry is not my idea of an extractor either going for Hilti or Makita
The overwhelming majority of my power tools are Hilti but I have a 110V Metabo tracking machine and hoover with power take-off. Practically no dust. I also have a 110V Hilti hoover which is superb.

Bosch dust extractors work very well with no filter clogging. The bang it makes as it routinely clears the filters takes some getting used to though. Still makes me jump.

Bosch dust extractors work very well with no filter clogging. The bang it makes as it routinely clears the filters takes some getting used to though. Still makes me jump.
The Hilti also lets three knocks out every few seconds. The Metabo has an option for power take-off with filter cleaning too which does it after you switch off the power tool.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back