Best way to get under flooring without a saw.

Sponsored Links
If there weren't cables under there I would have said plumber straight away. See them to that all the time, that's a rough as a badgers behind electrician though for sure

A plumber would have used a saw and notched the joists as well

ae235

Sponsored Links
Unless there were plans for the chipboard to be replaced, I'd say that's that's a disgrace.

I have done that exact thing on water-damaged chipboard, that had turned to Weetabix, with permission from the householder.

Must only posses a drill. It doesn't even look like the sheets of chipboard are even that big, assuming they're screwed down, they would have come up quite nicely.

If not, circular saw + Multitool combo would have made a tidy job of that. And would have taken MUCH less time

It took me a while to get my chin off the floor.

That's atrocious.

I would question the rest of the work after seeing that.

Iam surprised he cut holes in the floor, min trunking would have looked much neater ! And with a nice bit of shag-pile ,you would hardly notice the bumps!:rolleyes:

DS

I know who did that.

He contacted the forum a couple of weeks ago looking for a lighting fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back