• part of you and your family

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • an accesory like your handbag

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • just an animal

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh i dunno your doing alright on your own no need to talk to yourself tho :rolleyes:

if your that hell bent against animals as pets just don't post
:?: :?: :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
You are looking like a confused weirdo.

You know what he looks like?

Sorry, but you are writing/replying like a very, very sad individual. All animals have emotions and that is a scientific fact, yes even rats... :D

Kev, i have never doubted a humans' emotion towards their pet. i was brought up with animals in the home.

Do not try and patronise me or make me think that dogs have emotions, please.

I could take any dog away from its owner and feed it and fuss it. It will not cry, it will carry on feeding, it will carry on being a dog.

odd mine won't eat for 3 days when im in the states and will only sleep on the rug i throw over me if i have a nap on the couch

but what do i know

Sponsored Links
For the love of Christ. :rolleyes: Stop typing before you make a real prat of yourself.

Strange advice from one who has already made a prat of himself.

Now do grow up stupid.................................. Oh, you already did. :D :eek: :LOL: :D :eek: :LOL:

So dogs have no emotion?

Yes, they jump up when they see their owners/strangers/neighbours because like humans they like companionship and attention.

Explain then why, if a dog is off its lead somewhere in the country and its running round, free to run where ever it wants and not come back if it so chooses, explain why if the owner of that dog were to have an accident or, God forbid, drop down dead a lot of dogs would come back and sit/lay by them whimpering? And don't give me some crap about it just wondering where its next meal is coming from. There have been numerous reports through the years of the bravery of dogs rescuing people/babies that have been in danger at great risk to themselves. If dogs had no emotion they wouldn't do such things.
Personally I think it is you who has no emotions.

I could take any dog away from its owner and feed it and fuss it. It will not cry, it will carry on feeding, it will carry on being a dog.

Absolute proof that you make it up as you go along.

You all had me there. Just briefly, i thought i was having reasoned conversation.

Adios.

Sponsored Links
Back