• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Too early to say but if you forced me to give a Y/N now I'd say yes.

For the country, even a bare bones deal is better than no deal.

It was a deal that could've been done in Jan

Sponsored Links
Until/unless those who know better point out things I haven't understood yet, it looks better than I thought it was going to be. So I voted Yes.
No Deal might have had some advantages but quite a lot of negatives. Ask again in 10 years' time...

Dunno

There was always goi g to. Be some type of deal with the EU (french;))

Even if this deal / dogs breakfast (?) is ratified

The UK and the EU (French) will be negotiating for yeeeeeaaaars to come :LOL:

Yep looks like the EU ( French) have done a deal with the second biggest economy in Europe ;)

Still has to be agreed by both sides. Imagine how the remoaners would feel if they faced legal challenges and contend squabbles in parliament? Wouldn’t be fair that, would it. I still think we should have gone for no deal and talked about it in January so as I don’t know what’s been agreed, I say don’t know. Surely that has to be the only answer at the moment unless you know exactly what has been agreed and agree with it?

Still has to be agreed by both sides. Imagine how the remoaners would feel if they faced legal challenges and contend squabbles in parliament? Wouldn’t be fair that, would it. I still think we should have gone for no deal and talked about it in January so as I don’t know what’s been agreed, I say don’t know. Surely that has to be the only answer at the moment unless you know exactly what has been agreed and agree with it?

What will labour do

Abstain from any vote

SNP and Nicola? Abstain as well

:LOL:

When the UK voted out what did the SNP
MEP stand up in the European Parliament and say in his speech

. We (Scotland) BEG of you not to forget Scotland

Yep he used the phrase beg of you

:LOL:

Bloke was or is a disgrace to Scotland

I'm pleased for the workers at Nissan Sunderland, this protects their jobs, they must be relieved.

Also farmers etc.

Obviously better than no deal, for 2 reasons:

1. No tariffs- good result if true
2. The ERG will be incandessant. Why? The fine print will show the concessions it will have taken.

Sponsored Links
Back